Friday, September 2, 2011

It's because of you. She's gonna break up with the next guy because of you. And the guy after that. She's gonna keep doing it because for some reason, you're the one she's supposed to be with.


You know you can't give me what I need and even though you mean so much to me, I can't wait through everything.


There isn't a moment of my day that isn't spent wondering where you are, what you're doing, how you're feeling. Even in the quiet of the night, when everything is still and I am nearly asleep, there's a part of me that is still wondering.


If they don't chase you when you walk away, keep walking.


I never want to see you unhappy. I thought you'd want the same for me.


Expectation is the root of all heartache.
 
So here's a piece of advice: let go when you're hurting too much, give up when love isn't enough, and move on when things are not like before. Surely, there is someone out there who will love you even more.


No comments:

Post a Comment