Sunday, January 1, 2012

What happened on the rooftop, stays there.

Okay lah. Damn kesian you people.. so I'm not gonna delete this blog yet haha.

MALAYSIAN NEW YEARS CELEBRATION WAS AWESOMEEE <3

Location: Major Maniam's house @ 5th Av.

Party started around 9pm-ish but I was there bout 6pm to help out with decos and stuff.

The drinking started the minute people started arriving :D I had one at the beginning... and the rest.. well.

Piccies!

Kawan from Sri Ramachandra Dental :)

Batchmates :D

The boys :)

How did i look? ;)

Some of 'em girlies.

halfway to my journey of highness, I got a bike ride frm one of em seniors.
Hence, my very super duper elated face:


Fire crackers were waaaayyyy too loud.

oops hahah terbalik.

Mr Bartender <3

We had like 9 full bottles of liquor. Smirnoff.. whiskey..


Dancin'

But it sort of drizzled a lil.. so we continued our party in the house.

Towards midnight, everyone was soooooo fcking high.
Some started dancing like mad.. some were emotional.. some were happy.. some were just dying on the couch.

ahaha. see?
There were ppl shouting frm the rooftop..
and some were doing shit with their phones, calling ppl saying IM NOT DRUNKKKKK!!!!!
I think a fight almost happened :S
I was being happy, sitting around :P

But yeah, I'm not proud to say..
I was wasted. Again.

2 raw shots of Bacardi.
And cups and cups and cups of coke+liquor.

We stayed over at the place..
Wide awake and sober til 3am-ish?
:)

I realised that I tend to wake up early after a long night.
Got up around 8 this morning feeling awesome :)

I had fun though. like, massively. :D

I hope u had a good new years too!

This year:
Let the wrong ones go.
Let the old dreams die.
Let the right ones in.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment