Friday, June 1, 2012

She thinks I'm freaking adorable

OMG! :D
Guess what I wore today???
:D
Punjabi suit 

Damn flattering, I know.

and oh,
my right hand currently smells like rasem (indian soup)
because today..
I used my hands as fork and spoon.
&
the smell shall wear off upon multiple washings with Lifebuoy.

  haih it is goooood to be back lah.

The flight back, however, was 'great'.
3.5 hours of air turbulence really did me a lot good.
At first I thought it was because I needed sleep..
but then that sicky feeling got worst..
then I thought it was coz I needed to replenish my glucose level,
so i ordered Nasi Lemak on flight (which came with Nescafe).
But nooo..
As if that isn't bad enough,
I needed to use the loo.
But then the turbulence was so bad they didn't allow us to use the loo......
But eventually,
I didn't give 2 fucks and went anyways.

First day back at coll today and I have to say,
the weather is simply fantastic, really.
I stepped out of the class and I feel this gush of hot air..
gently caressing against my cheeks...
& the first class was prostho in which we needed to use the bunsen burner and we had to switch off the fan........
Sensational.

I sweat more than I pee, literally.

I'm not sure if it's on the Malaysian newspapers,
but the petrol price in India has gone up..
massively, I assume.
Because yesterday,
I had to do some shopping.
The usual Rs.60 ride became Rs.80.
 We managed to bargained Rs.70.
Like damn big deal right...
Rs.10 (RM 0.70) also reluctant to pay wtf
What to do?
Money don't fall from the sky.

After shopping for some provisions 
(2 Sensondyne toothpaste for approx RM 10.50 + free toothbrush!)
we made a short but expensive trip (Rs.150 = RM 10.50) to Western Union.
That made me a tad lil happy coz the exchange rate was pretty high :DDD
Rs.1 = RM 17.40

So yeah, back to petrol.
The auto driver was giving a lecture in Tamil bout going on strike because of the petrol price etc etc etc..
just because we refused to pay the extra Rs.10.
=/
But whatever,
he talking to his own auto coz I don't understand.
HAHAHAH
Ok lah, petrol price increase so auto ride price also increase..
I can understand.
 But I don't understand why coconut juice and egg price also increase.
They water the trees and feed the chickens petrol?

Right after coll we walked to the coconut stall to down some juice.
I know what you're imagining.
& your imagination is right.
It is a roadside stall full of coconuts where to old lady will chop open the coconut and you drink straight from the fruit.
Then beside the stall got one cow eating the coconut shells...
behind that got some coconut trees.
The usual price was Rs.20, 
today was Rs.25.
Not like the coconut became bigger and juicier after being watered with petrol.

After coconut juice, we crossed the road to a small alley to buy eggs.
Last time the eggs were bout Rs.2-ish.
Today was Rs.3.25
I was thinking how to pay that Rs.0.25 because it's soooo small.
Like... RM 0.0175
haiyo.
Not like the chicken produced eggs with higher protein content after being fed with petrol.

I ran back to the room after that,
turned on the AC and stood right in front of it whilst drinking COLD COLD COLD water from the fridge.
I happily went into the toilet and did some undergarment washing.
Yes, I wash my own undies coz I think making the ayamma do it is.. rude.
Then I stripped and turned on the shower.
...
Fcking boiling water.

I tell you ah,
the weather really does alot.
My drinking water became air suam.
My wax blocks sorta turned soft halfway through carving class.
Now the shower water also become HOT.
But I didn't give 2 fucks and showered anyways.
I really thank God for the AC in our room.

On a much much much brighter note,
AU JO EY.
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAYYY!

happy 19th love :)
(repeats what I posted on FB)
you take care now.

Have a blast.
not gonna ask you to save some cake for me coz by the time i come back.
the thing already growing colonies of moss and what not.
hahahahahahhahaha
not gonna write emo stuff now.
so have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment