Saturday, September 1, 2012

Still Hungry.


For some odd reason,
my roommate thinks that the cat looks like me.
Well,
I never knew I was THAAAAAAT adowable :3

We (as in Joey, PRY, GSY and myself) had a good night out at La Risata.
Food was good.
(Obviously, for the price)
And the company was definitely the best!
<3 p="p">

Wanted to have a seat empty for Carven...
But I think it would be a bad idea coz now Chinese Ghost Festival.....
hehehe
Sorry lah carven.
Saya takut.
But it's so weird to go around without Carven :(
it's like a part of the fun is missing.
:'(

I guess it was fun to catch up and talk about good ol' times in Form 5.
We had loads of fun huh haha

"Eh the Sivik teacher. wat's her name ah?''
J: ''Start with A one....''
*Everyone tries to find a name starting with A*
*PRY points to the AC*
"The the the penghawa dingin ah.. hawa one!!"
PUAN HAWA!!!

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA LAUGH DIE ME AHHH.

And we also solved a mystery ;)
ahem ahem

Ahhhh...
But it made me realise that nothing lasts forever.
So you gotta appreciate what you have while is lasts.

It's funny how from being in the same class and seeing each other everyday,
became to..
seeing each other through skype and facebook.
It's really kinda weird.
hahah

And we've all gone our own ways..
choosing our own path towards our dreams :)
Making new memories with new people.

And I can't believe that,
it was just yesterday (not literally) I went to India.
And now,
IM DONE AND PASSED FIRST YEAR.
I'm goin' to 2nd year soon!!
A step closer to becoming Dr.

And when I finish,
you people will be almost done too..
AND WE BE BACK IN MSIA AGAIN :DDD

Haiyah.
Leong Carven ah.
Saya sungguh rindu padamu lah.
Saya tidak tahu kenapa saya type BM.
Tapi bagus jugak.
Takut nanti lu forget BM hahah
cikgu akan marah.

Ah. Yea lah..
Saya sungguh teramat rindu padamu lah.
It's like tak biasa lah sebab itu time zone.
Pastu mau cakap dgn lu pun susah.
Masa saya mau tido lu bangun makan pastries..
haiyah
saya manyak tak biasa lor.

Tapi takpe..
Skype sentiasa ada.
Tapi mesti tunggu kamu percuma dulu baru kita berskype.
Tapi saya takut nanti saya sudah start 2nd year, akan manyak tidak percuma.
SUSAH LAH LIKE THAT.

Saya tak boleh lupakan seluar dalam lu yang sungguh gedik.
"SLEEP ALL DAY, PARTY ALL NIGHT''

hahahahah

ok. sleep.

I will make a proper post with a proper topic the next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment