Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Change

I'm sure most of us have read the article that's been goin' around Facebook,
you know,
the one about Dr Richard Teo.

If you have no clue 'bout what I just mentioned,
then I guess you should really pay more attention to Facebook.
ahaha

Anyways,
I guess the article is mainly about life and changes.

So what I'm trying to say is:

People change based on 2 reasons:
They've learned alot
OR
They've been hurt too much

As life continues, and as you grow older,
change is inevitable.

I, as for one, have changed over the years.
Maybe you don't see it.
But I personally feel like I've become somewhat... different.
No?

Not too long back,
I used to be a girl who doesn't really give two hoots about her appearance.
I didn't really care about how my hair looks and I'd wear whatever.

Now,
I started investing on mascaras and eyeliners.
Even, lipgloss.
I just can't go anywhere without at least my eyeliner on.
Coz I just feel insecure without it, you know?
I did my eyebrows
&
I cut my hair and started learning how to curl it however I like.
You could say that I've also changed my way of dressing.
To put it in a nutshell,
I've become self-concious.

But to me,
that change isn't entirely bad coz I've come to realise that appearance is really important.
I hate to say this,
but people will always judge you based on your outlooks.
First impression, I'd say, plays a big role.

My point here is:
It's okay to change.
As long it's a good change.
Just don't lose yourself along the way.
You learn from the past and from those who have hurt you.

Hurt changes people they say.
Well, it depends on how you channel that hurt to become a good change :)

In life, people should change.
We're meant to evolve.

So if things don't seem to be going the way you want it to be,
if you realised that you're unhappy.
Then,
It's time to bring about change :)

Have you changed?


No comments:

Post a Comment