Friday, October 22, 2010

Yeah?

I'm having this sick craving for a chocolate cupcake.
The ones with really thick chocolate.
I want I want.
.
At this moment I am sitting in front of the box we humans call TV, watching Rush Hour 3.
I know what you're thinking.
Sorry la. I'm not in the mood.
Shittiness.
.
Anyways,
the results for our trials are officially confirmed.
Annndd
you can say it is not disappointing, but somehow disappointing.
Biology and History GAAAAAHHHHHHH.
English looks ugly too :(
Dang.
.
OH F*CK.
I just saw this very disturbing advertisement on TV.
It's the one about smoking.
Bluhdy disturbing images.
Especially the woman with mouth cancer.
She was trying to tell her son "I love you" but it sounded like idhbvovshyou.
And a uncle got his leg amputated.
The encik got lung problems.
Everything lah.
And then the nurse looked like she's gonna cry.
So you see guys..
Don't smoke. There is a much cooler way to commit suicide.
Oh gawd. Yer. Yer. Yer.
Scary la mouth cancer.
.
.
.
I dunno what to say anymore. So..
Chao~
.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment