Sunday, October 24, 2010

You Know What I'm Sayin'?

Salmon Teppanyaki for dinner.
C and Au, it is funny how we are dining around the same area
lols
.
This is a coversation between my daddy and I:
Halfway through my salmon+rice
"Which one you like? iPhone or Blackberry?"
I look up with a confused expression. Hmm..
"They're both too canggih for me."
lols
"Noo lah.. I don't believe."
"Reallyyy..."
The salmon is good.
"You just tell me, iPhone or Blackberry?"
"Why?"
"If SPM you give me ahemahemahem, I'll buy you one. It is a deal. I'm motivating you."
"Oh. Don't worry. I'll choose the cheaper one."
Pause. I continue.
"Maybe by then got iPhone 6 dy HAHA"
.
Too canggih la.
But it is good motivation. I think.
:)
Are you working hard towards your goal yet?
.
.
Have you read today's NST?
.
.
Where is my chocolate cupcake with extra chocolate? :(
I want I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment