Saturday, July 7, 2012

Samantha

I really don't wanna say this,
but there's this thing called freewill,
and I like practicing it.

Seriously,
I think humans are all dumbfucks, 
one way or another.

Humans are the kind of species who LOVES to complicate things.
They can always make quotes and write bestsellers 'bout simplicity,
but in the end,
they're all complicated inside.

Not only do they complicate things,
humans also have all kinds of weird attitudes and behaviour.
Which really drives me nuts.
coz...
I happen to be human too.
And yes,
I was just being complicated right there.

Let's not go far.
Take Facebook for example.

Relationship status: It's complicated.

see??
It's either yes, I'm in a relationship.
OR
No :( Nobody wants me i'm fcking single.
OR
yeay! I'm happily married.
OR
engaged
divorced
separated

but... IT'S COMPLICATED???


All this complicated shit is messing  with my head.

What's so complicated?
If you like somebody, you tell them.
And if things go wrong,
you fight for them.
Not just hang around eating peanuts sayin ''hey! i dunno! we'll see how it goes!''
Damn bitch.

Miss somebody?
Pick up the damn phone and send them a text.
Sitting around thinking 'bout them isn't gonna let them know how you feel.
But then again,
sometimes,
people shouldn't know you miss them.
Especially those... erh... complicated humans.
SEE THE COMPLICATION?

This is so complicated I don't know where to start!
See,
I really really really miss Mr.Anonymous.
Like, massively.
And I was the one who has been pushing him away.
Well, he deserved it.
But I miss him....
(Complication)

No comments:

Post a Comment