Monday, March 14, 2011

The 30 Day Challenge

Day 2 - How have you changed for the past 2 years?

Hahah
Good question!
.
I'm not sure if I've changed for the past 2 years.
Physically, yes.
But personality wise... not sure.
But even if I did,
I hope it's for the better :)
If I changed for the worst,
it was probably out of self-defense and past experience.
.
One thing I'm sure about is,
I'm not going to be too nice to anybody anymore.
That's what's gonna change,
effective from now onwards.
If I don't like you,
I'll shove a few words into your face and ignore you.
I just come to know that people tend to take advantage of my 'nice-ness'.
Just because I don't say anything,
it doesn't mean I have no opinions 'bout it.
I'm just being too nice.
.
Therefore, one thing is changing for sure:
No more Little Miss Nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment