Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Be That Way.

Hmm
So I just realised that my ex best friend did not approve my friend request.

Her heart is so small,
she doesn't even wanna be friends with me on FB.

I know I've been such a bitch to her and all that by dumping her for better, awesome-er friends,
but
I do have my reasons!
-.-
It's not like she hasn't done it to me before.

&
Besides,
if we can't be best friends anymore,
I'm sure will still can be good friends??
I'm close friends with my ex boyfriends!

Aaaanyway,
I don't really care lah whether she wants to be friends, enemies or strangers.
Just trying to say that
she is being immature and uptight 'bout things.
Kinda shows how tiny her world is.
She ain't sporting to be exact.

Too bad for her! :D
One person less in my buddy list wont matter.
I'll still wake up breathing the next day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment