Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Trust

Do you know what's one of the worst feelings in the world?
The feeling of not being trusted by the one you love.

The next worst feeling is not knowing why the one you love is mad at you.

And most of the time,
I have no one to blame but myself,
for letting people hurt me that way.

I always believe that no matter in what relationship,
be it family ties, friendship, love..
It survives on one simple basis:
TRUST

No trust, no relationship.

We always open our hearts too easily and let people have the power to hurt us.
It's a 'female species' thing.

I wish I didn't open my heart to something so impossible.
Reality is cruel.
And the reality is, we don't have a future.

So, why was I stupid enough to try to make it work?
Because I trusted and loved.

But then the opposite sex seems to have issues.
They don't appreciate what they have,
and they never put themselves in another's shoe to look beyond the situation.
Instead,
they make assumptions and let their ego and jealousy take over.

So,
what do we do?
Nothing.
Just keep calm and carry on.

Because those who truly loves you would never hurt you.

Don't feel sad over someone who gave up on you, 
feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would never have given up on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment