Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Saturdays

Hello there!
So it looks like you survived the world end too?

I knew it wouldn't happen,
and it really annoyed me when every status on my news feed was all about it.
haha
Silly people.

As for me,
I enjoyed my 'world end' week to the max,
from last Saturday to yesterday.

Last Saturday night was spent clubbing at Dublin @ Park Sheraton Hotel,
also one of the best clubs around!
Yes, we've got early x'mas exclusive invites! :D
The club was awesome,
except that the music could've been better.
Did I also mention the price there was even more awesome?
(A plate of fries for RM50)

Outfit:
I absolutely love my new heels from Charles&Keith!
Top from Mango, skirt from Forever New, clutch from Mochi.

And here's a selfie.

Somewhere through the night,
the DJ just suddenly annouced
"To Sam and Poonam, happy married life!"

So, yeah. We got 'married'...

It was overall, an awesome night.
Partly because awesome friends were there :)

But I think I've had enough of clubbing for awhile!
It's really tiring!

 Aaaand,
yesterday was a day out to...
the beach!
Woohoooooo!
As usual, we went to our faaaaaaave beach @ Besant Nagar.

I have to say, it was a bad bad bad hair day :(

Can you see who's in the distance?
Absolutely love this pic.

I believe I have found my 'click' :)
Truly blessed to have them in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment