Saturday, January 12, 2013

Updates!

I know I'm 12 days late,
but hey,
better late than never... so..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!

Am I the only one who finds the '13' a little awkward?

Anyways,
2012 has been quite a year for me :)
Lots of ups and downs,
but I guess I've learnt an developed a lot..
and hopefully 2013 would be an even better year!

It kinda striked me hard when I realised that I was losing me teens,
as I will be 20 this year.

I didn't realised, until my housemate came running to my room sayin'
''DO YOU KNOW WE'RE TURNING 20??? WE'RE SO OLD.''


Indeed.
I actually like 19 alot, like it's such a nice number.
20 is just.. old.

It's like in another 10 years, I would be 30.

___________________________________________________________________


2013 started off well for me,
it's been busy for me so far as I was elected as Vice Treasurer for the Malaysian Students Association of India (MSAI Chennai)

Here's my name card (I'm so shameless)

Just yesterday we had the launch of 1MISM, 
google if you don't know.
It is under the Prime Minister's office..
and MSAI had to organize it.
I didn't know it would be sooo much work!

The launch went well,
Dato Seri SamyVellu was the chief guest...

and my ancestors would be so proud of me coz I was in a Cheong Sam.
The same one I wore for sports day in Form 4
HAH!

Ahhhh,
why do I feel like my life here is so boring?
I  really feel like I'm in the wrong country,
coz obviously I don't belong here.
lol

Just can't wait to get another 3 years done and over with!


No comments:

Post a Comment