Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Latest Investment!

Hey guys!
This is a follow up on my post about how I do my make-up..

So yesterday
 I went to Express Avenue here in Chennai to do some shopping for my upcoming Fashion Show in college.
&
I was at MAC to see if they have anything suitable.
I have to say I'm quite disappointed :(
Even the Lady Gaga series didn't impress me much.

Then,
I came across this cosmetic store that I've absolutely never heard of before.
It's called INGLOT.
(Right next to Charles&Keith)

Pretty sure they don't have a branch in Malaysia.

And I have to say,
INGLOT is my absolute favourite cosmetic store now because all their colours are superb!!!
The shop had a very sophisticated look
&
their Lipstick line is fantastic!
They had every colour on the colour chart!
Yes, blue purple white etc etc <3 p="p">

And all their products are 100% made in Germany

From INGLOT:
Soft Precision Eyeliner No.31
Like I said before,
these are fantastic in making your eyes appear bigger.

Falsies!!

Yeap this is the EXACT one I bought.
I told the lady that I wanted something that looked natural and at the same time a lil dramatic,
so she recommended this.
They had an entire wall dedicated to false lashes!!!
It was a lil pricey,
but I prefer not to be 'kedekut' on cosmetic products because it concerns the skin.

I got home and googled up INGLOT,
only to find out that their actually HUUUUGE.
& I was right,
they have no branches in Malaysia :(

Remember how I said that I didn't like to use the conventional mascaras because they get clumpy?
I found my next solution!

The Maybelline Colossal Volum Express (waterproof)
These are waterproof and clump-free!
Did I mention how LONG my eyelashes were after applying one coat??
This is 'Made In Italy'

New BB cream:
Maybelline ClearGlow in 02 Radiance
This one matches my skin tone and I bought it simply because my old BB cream is kinda finishing.
hehehe.

The Maybelline products mentioned can be bought at Guardian/Watsons..
I think.

So yeah!
These are my latest investment :D
Really happy and satisfied.

To add on to this,
my fashion show outfit is settled!
I couldn't be anymore relieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment