Saturday, November 17, 2012

Reason for my disappearance

Yes, yes..
I know I've been MIA for a bit..
But I can explain!

The thing is,
I've been busy with college and everyone is either:
1. Feeding me with Diwali sweets
or
2. Inviting me to their wedding reception
Also,
We've been celebrating the Festival of Lights 
(Though, it doesn't really concern my heritage)
&

The Wi-fi was down for more than a week.

I've never felt any more irritated!
It's so weird. Like, I don't know what to do without wifi.
And the technician took like what felt like centuries to come and fix the line.
Everyday I'd call him a gazillion times and it's always:
"Ah yes ma'am. Seri seri. For sure I'll tell the man to rectify today."

So!
To apologize,
here's a picture for you.

This was taken the night we went clubbin at Pasha on Diwali Eve :)
We got an exclusive invite to Pasha, one of the poshest club in the city 
&
the place was awesome.
The best part is,
our friend who studies at the music school brought some people who were producers, actors and models.
Guess you could say our drinks were paid for and we girls had 2 bouncers to ourselves.
I'm not gonna start on the hot French guy...

And just 2 days back we attended the wedding reception of our Prosthodontics lecturer.
:D

And this is my new saree!
Picked it from Soch just the day before.
Clutch from Mochi.
What do you think?

I absolutely love it!
Because it looks North Indian, I honestly don't fancy South Indian sarees.
Also lovin' the embroidery on the material!
This saree is also really light! I actually thought it would be heavy!
Phew.
It's also a lil more mod,
as you can see the material is quite see-through...
A little pricey,
but totally worth the money!
Gotta thank my Dad :)

Ahhh,
feeling nostalgic tonight.
Currently missing my 3 lovelies.
You know who ya'll are.
When can we Skype/Google+ ?

No comments:

Post a Comment