Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Not A Book

Sometimes I really wonder why people can be so judgemental.
Yes,
judgemental people.

I can't say that I don't judge but,
I'm changing.

And kids nowadays should be less shallow-minded!

Casually scrolling down Facebook and I see a status 'bout doin' the last paper and then partying.
Someone commented:
''It's quite lame you can't bring alcohol to prom.''

Although it doesn't concern me,
I got quite irritated actually.
Who the hell said a party can only be cool with liquor involved?

Typical.
Kid goes to college thinks she's all cool and partying.
It's not set in stone that you have to drink to be cool or whatever.

I know that some of you may think that I'm contradicting myself,
since I did mention goin' clubbing in my previous post.

But let me clarify myself.

YES. I did go to a club.
But,
you don't have to drink.
YES. I drank one bottle of beer and that was it.
See, the thing is,
I never said clubbing was the cool thing to do.
In fact, I think it's quite wild.
I don't drink because it's deemed 'cool'.

I do it because I choose to.
Like,
it's my personal lifestyle preference..
you know?
I like that life, I think it's my way of chilling out and having fun.
The thrill and the music, it just drives me.
&
besides, my mom knows so..
I do it.
As long I know my limits,
and most importantly,
I've got my education under control as well.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before,
people who party are not all 'party animals'.
Seriously?
Oh you goody-two-shoes.
Good on ye', mate.

I'd rather to have done all the 'wrong' things in life,
than not have done it AT ALL.

Everyone has their on life,
and they live for themselves.
Live yours the way you think is right :)

Keep your judgementing glasses away..
Pause and think before you judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment