Monday, December 28, 2009

Fun to bored

My cousins Jean Wern & Jean Ee just left a few mins ago..
& I'm already really bored.

They slept over my place for 2 nights and even though it's weird to see my room all crammed up but it was definitely worth it because we had so much fun :)
Plus, I'm really really sure they enjoyed the foooood ;)
Oh! Back-to-back episodes of Ouran High School Host Club lols
Late night talks+ahemmm
Typing Maniac on FB.
Dang. I miss 'em.

Wern got really amazed by my crayon-like highlighter & started colouring with them.
Guys what she came up with?? :)
5 totally HOT guys with fluorescent hair.
I sponsored ideas for their clothings+accessories :)
Just this morning she drew this really nice rose etc..
You know what, after she's done scanning 'em & all that..
I'll post the pics here aight?
lols.
The stories we made up for those characters will sell millions around the world!
Okay. Ignore that.

My room is in a mess.
I'll pack things up later.

It's too quiet suddenly.
Lesser pillows on the bed.
etc etc etc
I'm bored T.T
B-O-R-E-D.

2010 officially begins in 3 days.

I don't think I'm looking forward to it.

Because.. *breathes in deeply* nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment