Friday, October 2, 2009

Freaky/Lucky Friday

Lady Luck must be on my side today :) coz 1) I got to skip school 2) I'm about to tell you :) So I was walking back from a dental appointment earlier and it was burnin' hot. I would've melted if I was made of wax lol so anywaysss... I was walking walking walking and grumbling grumbling grumbling on the pavement aaaaaaaaand guess what I found?
This:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I KNOW!! saya telah terjumpa sehelai(or is it sekeping?) duit seratus ringgit!! It was brand new. Then I quickly looked around and not a single human was there so ahaha I decided to keep it ;p Dude! Who would've been so careless too lose sooo much cash?? Well... thank you coz now I got 1 hundred bucks extra to spend hahahahaha I've been wanting those nice iPod covers for a long time........................ This is what happens when you've been a gooooooood girl x) Obviously we know that today is a Friday and Monday will be the beginning of the final exams. Help me out anybody??? :( I cant wait for it to be over and start to grow taller ;p
x S

No comments:

Post a Comment