Friday, October 16, 2009

Hard or Easy, Time still passes

Oh thank gaaaaawd. The final exams are FINALLY and OFFICIALLY over. The past two weeks have been so effin' torturous. The problem 'bout exams: deprives you from sleep. SO due to these circumstances, my eyes have decided to develop those dark circles when you don't get sleep. lol i think the whole class have the same old problem. SO NOW I look like this:

Ain't i cute xp

THIS is how the whole class look like.

NYAHHAH

Okay. Here's a summary for all the things I left you guys out :) Monday 5th Oct The dreaded BAHASA MELAYU paper.. which I totally sucked it. But not as bad as the previous tests. Tuesday 6th Oct English. Oh well. Ms Sarah set the questions... no comments. Wednesday 7th Oct hahahahahaah maths. what can I say?? same old, same old. no high expectations ;p Thursday 8th Oct I really really got desperate to memorise everything for this paper. History. oh so boraaaaaaing. Friday 9th Oct I have low moral so I guess Moral paper was average hahhhaaahahah weeekends... Monday 12th Oct Additional Mathematics.Damnation I'll be positive. Tuesday 13th Oct Physics. Hey I really studied kaaaaaay!!! But I bet Mr. Hoo would've written loads of red scribbles on my answer sheet. Wednesday 14th Oct K's paper. Biology. The effin' paper. Oh well. Yesterday 15th Oct hahahahahahhahaaahahhahaahaha chemistry. it was baaaaaaadd..
SO basically..
It was real baaaaad.

No worries! Smarties are here!! hahaha

xS

No comments:

Post a Comment