Monday, September 7, 2009

C is for Cookie

Today is a Mondaaay! Which means we're back from the lazy lazy weekends peoples! Let us now look forward to the next b-e-a-oootiful weekend :) So yeah I guess school was cool today. Like nothing really special happened but of course, I had fun in school. And OMG! Today was actually one of the Bio classes where I didn't get questioned for. phew! As usual we had double maths in the morning, which means Add. maths first then straight down to Modern Maths.. isn't that considered double maths?? ;) Okay so I was looking through the newspapers yesterday night, I saw this Cookie Wand and now I want one lol As you can see, the picture above is a Cookie Wand and it looks SO NICE! Isn't it cute?
Reasons why I want a Cookie Wand:
1) IT'S CUTE
2) IT'S CUTE
3) IT LOOKS DARN DELICIOUS
4)IT'S CUTE
5) YOU CAN EAT IT LIKE A LOLLIPOP
And here's another Cookie Wand... in a different design
This one is amazing Coz it's a bouquet of Cookie Wands! Okay so now I know I got you guys wanting one of those too haha Unfortunately I have no idea how you make one..... Someone make one for me? Sweet like cotton candy Cool like spearmint ( I already told some of you the answer ) x S

Eyh! Feed my fishes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment