Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kissy kiss

Guess what??? I got really sick of the four walls of my not-so-pretty room so I decided to go down to the pool side to read my book. THEN, then I saw a sweeeeet young couple kissing each other's faces off. Like, seriously. I think they didn't notice me sitting there coz I was well hidden behind the umbrella ;p I put down my book and I decided to watch stare at them in fascination. Yes, I'm quite.. well :)
I have to say that the way the lip-lock was quite... unique. Like, taking kissing lessons from them would be like taking flying lessons with Osama Bin Laden. x)
No pics! Not good to put your neighbours obscene pics on your open blog! :) teeheeee.

Jessica Simpson Telluride Black Pumps :)

The one way to look taller.nyehehe

x S

No comments:

Post a Comment