Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trying to have FUN

I got up this morning to the smell of Bacon 'n' Eggs yumms. So today is my first day back at training after like what..? 4 weeks. I got to the pool and I think I nearly drowned. Here's a conversation with my coach, Taka (that's not how you spell but what-ever) :
Taka: Heeey :) Whatsup!
Me: Yo's! :) :) :)
Taka: Where you've been?
Me: Oh I've been running awaaaay..
Taka: I haven't seen your pretty face in awhile! *snicker*
Me: Don't you dare flirt with me lol!
Taka: LOL I'm just motivating you..
yeah right.
So after training mom took me over to E's place coz they 'haven't met in awhile and need to catch up'. So here I am typing away on E's totally new Apple MacBook. It's the coolest thing ever. E, I'm so jealous. I just wanna take. it.home.
I think E's mom had a lil too much Vodkatinis coz there's this reaaaaally awkward conversation earlier in the dining room:
E's mom: Oh you both look so sweeeet!
E: Mom. Don't.
Me: err
E's mom: Noo! You both look like an old sweet couple.
Me: (okay. where did that come from?)
E: That can be arranged.
Me: What?? NO.
Wasn't that just awkward??? I can feel E glaring at me now. TOO BAAAD! nyeheh.
E'S MOM MADE IRISH LIQUOR CHOCOLATE CAKE!!
And omg. I'm so like stressed out now coz we have this Bio presentation tomorrow and and and the stuff that Hui Pin sent me was insufficient and Enhui isn't answering my calls!
I'm gonna scream. So i think i'm gonna do it on E's laptop but then we have problems converting it later coz Microsoft don't read Apple. You reach brats, you can't go around without a MacBook??? ARRGHH
Help me.
Sweet like cotton candy
Cool like spearmint
(Guess the couple!)
x S
Oh, don't forget to feed
my fishes down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment