Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Euphoria :)

State the operational definition of exhaled air. Say what?
.
Huh? How am I suppose to know?
.
I look at the clock.
The minute arm is ticking away a lil too slowly.
One more minute..
C'mon c'mon..
Annnnnnd
"Okay girls, you may stop writing."
HECK YESSSSS.
SPM IS OVERRR!!!
For me.
HAHAH
.
.
Hello folks!
Long time no see :)
.
To the next generation of soon-to-be SPM candidates,
there is NO SUCH THING as tips.
My advice?
Read the whole book page.by.page.
(Even though it kills you.)
.
So today was officially the very last day of SPM for me.
Some of my rakan-rakan seperjuangan have Accounts tomorrow,
to those taking Ekonomi Asas,
My deepest deepest condolences.
HEEE.
.
Today's paper?
The great Biology.
I was so worried last night/this morning,
I nearly jizzed in my pants.
No, I'm just kidding. lol
This is the first time I ever read the entire bio revision page by page.
It's SPM, if you don't read the revision book page by page,
you really have a problem.
lol
Okay, fine.
Not everything I read went in and stayed but..
you never know right?
.
I felt constipated before bio and still feel the same.
C wouldn't stop sneezing her nose away.
J just can't stop laughing.
Must be stress HAHA
.
She turns around.
"Dentistry? Oh good, you still have to study bio when you get to college XD"
.
Thank you for stating the obvious.
.
When all of this ended,
many of 'em were screaming their lungs out.
I didn't and I have no clue why.
lol
I am excited but at the same time,
it's like damn, it's over.
No more school for real.
We'll never be classmates ever again :(
.
If you're going to college in January, all the best.
If you're going to National Service, take care!
.
If the first paper 1 made you feel good,
watch out for paper2.
If paper 2 still made you feel good,
bring tissue in for paper 3.
.
I just put away my examination papers,
they still have that funny 'new SPM paper' smell.
And packing away my books is satisfying.
Jean W, they'll be yours pretty soon :)
But I wanna keep my SPM papers, you don't mind right?
.
I can't wait for Friday
.
.
I'll blog more soon.
Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment