Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why Are You Waiting?

I slept at 3 a.m. last night because I was putting away all my books.
I just couldn't stand letting them sit there and accumulate dust
lol
.
"OH SHIT. I SERIOUSLY FORGOT MY F-ING TEXTBOOK. HOW? SHIT. REACHING SCHOOL DY."
That woke me up this morning.
I wonder how she forgot haha!
So I had to drop by her place to bring them to school along with mine XD
I'm such a goooood friend AHERMHERM
har har har
.
When I got home,
I continued to clean up my room.
Throwing away pieces piles of papers.
Ooooooohh!
Tearing away papers from exercise books ;p
Oh. The thrill.
.
I didn't want to throw away some of the tuition notes..
but mummy says it's a waste of space.
So off it went to the recycling pile.
The problem now is the BM and English books/papers.
I can't give 'em to my cousin because she doesn't study those out-dated nonsense.
Throwing them away feels like 'so wasting lah'.
:(
Macam mana dong?
.
Jean,
do you think you can drop by someday and check out the books and papers?
I'm not sure what you want lol
.
After all that,
I realised something:
Imma gonna miss my books.
*sigh*
.
Hahaha!
I'm looking at my Chemistry reference.
Guess what happened to it?
...
It tore into half! lol!
This incident happened riiiiight before Chemistry Paper 2.
Coincidence?
.
I'm so bored :(
And my after-SPM-life just started.
I need to learn to drive.
.
See you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment