Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rapunzel, Rapunzel.

I've always loved theme parks.
But today gave me a whole new perspective 'bout it.
I swear this is the first and the last time I'm ever going to that theme park.
Now I know how gastric juice tastes like.. eee.
.
I wasn't hallucinating when I said the pillars where shaking, violently.
The rides? Horrible. 'nuff said.
Oh, the roller coaster was my only favourite HAHA
(even though the pillars WERE shaking)
I like the Twister Potato too!
.
.
.
Eh, Twister Potato is the name of the food ah.
Not some new ride.
.
Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about,
I hanged out with my set of friends today.
First we went for the rides @ Times Square.
Poor Auness got too sick and had to go home :(
.
Then we went to Pavilion by monorail.
Thanks to the rides at TS,
the monorail was horrifying.
I kept expecting it to accelerate to high speed
Geez.
We even went to the wrong platform! haha!
.
So yes.
There we were at Pavilion.
Shit impressed by the deco :D
But they had reindeers last year.. hm.
.
Movie watched:
Rapunzel 3D
.
I honestly find her hair damn inconvenient -.-
But very useful, in cartoons.
In real life,
that kind of hair gets you into the Guinnes(is that how you spell?) Book of Records.
But it was a cute movie la.
It has to be. It cost me RM20 lol
Rapunzel, put down your haaaaiiiiiiirrr.
.
Quote of the year:
Sammi, you look like 3D.
-GSY-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm human, of course I'm in 3D!
Then what DDD all coming out..
"Eh so you name your own one la. Semi-D."
A few lines od conversation later,
"Eh what's semi-D already ah?"
Laughed 'til I cry.
.
Sakae Sushi for dinner.
Suat Ying and I shared many boring stories 'bout the lifeless life of a swimmer.
.
OOOOOOOOOHHH.
I got Sticky!
If you don't know Sticky,
google it yourself.
.
I had a great time today :)
.
My friends are so awesome :)
.
I gotta go. Waking up early tomorrow.
.
Enjoy yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment