Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 24 - Things you want to say to 5 different people.

To Parents:
Thanks so much. I don't know how to repay you guys :)
Wouldn't be here without you peeps.
I'm gonna make your lives better in future.

To Jean:
Bestest cousin ever :D
What the hell man!
It's us against the word sis.
Peace.

To LC:
Woman, thanks for putting up with all my shite.
I think you are one of the few who can actually tolerate with my mood swings :S
You are like,
the sister I never had :')

To Auness:
Ahh, haven't been calling you by that name for awhile.
Eh,
I think I'm the only one who can tahan your lameness right?
What ice cubes and cuba all.
&
your constant change of mind,
drives me nutty.
Decide lah! :P

To PRY:
Hello, you still exist ah?
lol
pick up the phone and say hi also cannot?
Eh, jokes.
You just did it this morning.
Muacks.
ily big time. BIG time.


No comments:

Post a Comment