Friday, August 2, 2013

The Chuck Bass Theory

Chuck and Blair have always been my favourite TV couple.
I was more than thrilled when they got married in the Season Finale! 

I believe that every girl has her very own Chuck Bass.
If you don't, no worries,
he's on his way.

Finding your Chuck isn't always blissful and happy.
Trust me,
I've found my Chuck.

Just like Chuck and Blair's relationship,
we're always arguing and getting disappointed by each other.
We flip out on each other.
Treat each other like punching bags.
We don't text all the damn time, nor do we have late night talks on the phone.
And it's tiring, both physically and emotionally.

Because, we're like together, but we're not.
I call it the 'FLIRTATIONSHIP'.

But despite all that not-talking-to-each-other-for-days after every argument,
eventually we'll come back to each other.

My guy is just like Chuck Bass.
Chuck has never stopped loving Blair, even though he doesn't show it.
All his Upper East Side swag pffft.
Blair can be difficult to handle and a bitch most of the time,
but he has never once gave up on her.
He's always there watching out for her,
and occasionally showering her with love when he feels like it.
Yes, when he feels like it.

"I'm not Chuck Bass without you."

If you've watched GG,
you would know that before this whole Chuck and Blair thingy started,
Bass was a mega badass playboy.

But ever since sparks flew between him and Blair,
he started changing his bad habits for her.

He was totally sincere to Blair throughout Season 2 to the Finale.

But like I mentioned before,
it's not always peaceful.

They've had their roller coaster ride.
When things are good, 
a big bitch like Serena Van Der Woodsen comes along to mess things up.
But it's okay, because they're Chuck and Blair.
Nothing can get between them, ever.


So just like that,
my very own Chuck is the same.
We're like C and B.

Only on a nice sunny day will I get all the attention from him.
He'll always tell his friends that I'm the one who makes it all better,
but he never tells it to me. Pfft.

And even though he doesn't treat me well all the time,
just like Blair,
I'll always, always wait out for him.

Yes, I do get frustrated and that's when I'll go like,
''You know what it's over.''

And he knows I'm just being a pain the ass.
He'll come back afterwards.

And slowly, but progressively, he changes for me.
I know that he'll always be there for me.

I don't know how our relationship will work,
or if it's even possible,
but I have faith in it.

All you have to do is believe.

That, my readers,
is The Chuck Bass Theory.



No comments:

Post a Comment